Saturday, September 29, 2007

WE MADE IT!

After seven long weeks, Matt is back where he belongs. Right here at home.
Zachy said to him tonight, "Daddy, can you please stay with us?" It was so cute. They are so happy to have him home. Me too.
I totally admire single moms. This last 7 weeks was truly one of the hardest things I've ever done.
I assumed that since I got through him working while going to school, that it would be pie. Oh my, it so wasn't. It was so very, very hard.
But..I survived. As my neighbor said (her hubby came home from Iraq today, hooray!) it makes you realize just how strong you are.
Indeed.
And now I'm ready to crash.
I think we're going to six flags tomorrow, so no rest for us!
I'm so happy to have him home. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...