Sunday, September 5, 2010

Our Father's Love

Yesterday, Zachy was in my room and I said to him, "Zachy, do you know how much I love you?"
He replied, "yep"
Surprised, I asked him how much. He told me, "a whole lot".
I tried to explain to him that he couldn't possibly understand how much I truly love him. That until he is a parent, he'll never understand. And honestly, I think that a mother's love is different than a father's love, so he may never know.
Then it hit me.
How much more our Heavenly Father loves us.
We cannot even comprehend.
God loves us more than anything. We are undeserving of this love, and yet, He loves us anyway.
How awesome that God made us parents, so that we might be able to catch a glimpse of His love for us.
He truly is marvelous!

1 comment:

Michelle Mackintosh said...

I am grateful every day when I think that God loves my kids more than I possibly could... We serve an awesome God of Love... he IS love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...