Friday, June 11, 2010

Time Flies

I keep meaning to get here and write. There's so much I want to write about. But somehow, I say I'll get to it later, and it never happens.
I think mainly because I want to post pictures. We got a new camera, and I totally rely on Matt to upload the photos for me..which means it doesn't get done.
Tonight, Oliver! opens. I am so excited for Dillon. This is his big moment. The other boys are doing great too, but it really is Dillon's thing. I'm so very very proud of him.
I will try to get back and update with those pictures later! Hopefully, time won't keep slipping away from me!

1 comment:

Crystal Roberts said...

I completely understand! I have 5 children and there is never enough time! Enjoyed your blog, I will be following you. Keep your chin up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...