Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's VBS time!

Yep, it's that time of year again! VBS time!
I love VBS. There is nothing better than watching kids learn about Jesus. LOVE IT!!
We are the directors again this year, so I am pretty busy.
Which is why I'm going to be disappearing for the rest of the week.
Not that I'm always so good about updating, but I'm trying to get better.
In fact, I have two separate contest/giveaway ideas in my head. The thing stopping me is what to give away.
You could help me with that. Let me know what would be a good prize and cause you to participate in a contest!
I'll be getting on the first one next week. So let me know what you want to win!

3 comments:

GinaBeana said...

Hmmm...a Wii, an iPhone, plane tickets to Hawaii, $100,000 dollars...really, just take your pick from the above list. Any of those will be fine!

anna said...

A trip to Texas....or someplace for Dad and I, all three of my children, and their families! =)

Bekki said...

you guys are no help! Something I can afford, please! Really, I need ideas! A giftcard? That's what I'm leaning toward, is that lame??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...