Thursday, May 15, 2014

It's been way too long

Whoa! It's been forever since I blogged. Mainly due to smart phones that cause me never to be on an actual computer, but I just learned I can blog from my phone! Not real sure how pictures will work, I will have to explore more. So much has happened since I last blogged! We have now had Emily's diabetic alert dog for over a year. She has been such a blessing to us. We are wrapping up another school year. It's a big one! Matthew's last! He graduates this year. How is this even possible?? And finally, biggest news of all, we've welcomed our third sweet baby girl. Her name is Lilliana Faith and as of this post, she is 2 weeks and 2 days old. I think I will start my first real blog post with her birth story. I will try to get to that tonight, it's something I don't want to forget. I wonder if I have any readers left out there. I doubt it, but I will blog for me! Writing is great therapy! If you are still out there, thanks for hanging out for so long! I can't wait to get back into the groove!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...