Monday, December 1, 2008

Something wonderful happened last week.

I have no idea what it was, but something happened.
Could it be a new and budding (finally) vocabulary? I don't know, but Emmie went from being so very whiney and demanding to being a sweet, silly, happy girl.
It is so wierd.
She has been sooo difficult all her life, and now just suddenly, she seems content.
I thought maybe it was all the company and the non stop attention, but even with them gone she is so sweet.
She's using new words all the time, and I think that helps a lot. But it seems like so much more than that.
She's just content. And it is so very, very wonderful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bekki,

I haven't been by in a while..it was nice to get caught up! Glad your little girl has turned a happy corner. The play sounds like it was a lot of fun and I'm so glad you had some family come to spend the holiday with you.

:-)

Take care,
Tamara (AK)

Unknown said...

i know our little one is so much happier when she is being understood. I'm so thankful for the sign language that we've taught her - I know what she is trying to say most of the time, and it helps avoid tantrums.

so glad she's becoming a happy girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...