Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Update

Yesterday, Natalie got to come home from the hospital.
What I learned through this illness is how quickly kids go downhill, and also how quickly they get better.
One day she was on oxygen, the next, going home.
I am so, so grateful to have my little girl. Things were so scary. I'm glad to be done with that, and never ever want to experience something like that again.
I am certain that RSV is the devil. Seriously. To see all the itty bitty babies on vents because of this awful illness was just heartbreaking.
But...we are home now. Ready to put it all behind us and move on.
I am so thankful to all the people who brought meals to my family, who offered to watch the kids, and most importantly, I am thankful to everyone who prayed without ceasing. God is good...all the time.
It's time to get back to living. we lost a week there, and it is hard to get back into the swing of things. Today is just a kick back and relax kind of day, even though there is much to be done. The work will always be there.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...