Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I know I'm late

I know I promised I'd be back on Monday, but I lied. I do that alot lately, it seems.
I do have an entry that I want to write, floating around in my head, but that same head is all foggy right now. My darling husband was so kind and shared his head cold with me. I don't really think that was nice of him, but he did it anyway.
At any rate, I'll write a meaningful entry when I can think right.
I took the kids to a free movie this morning. Regal Cinemas offers free kid movies all summer on Tuesday and Wednesday morning. We saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, again. We've seen it now, about a million times. But it was nice to get out of the house.
Anyway, I need to go make dinner. But honestly, when I'm feeling better, I'll write a real entry.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...