Thursday, August 31, 2006

Is it too early to say...

that I can't wait for Christmas??
We've been listening to Christmas music for weeks now, and I so cannot wait for it to get here.
Maybe even Thanksgiving. I will just be glad to be done with September and October. September will drag out forever, because there is absolutely nothing happening.
October is Dillon's birthday, but we aren't doing anything big for it since he had a big birthday party last year. We will probably just celebrate as a family.
I guess there is Halloween to look forward to, but it isn't really an exciting time for me. Now, if I were my bil and sil I would be dying for it to get here. They love halloween, to me it is the biggest waste of money ever. The good news is that we don't have to pass out candy here because no one lives here anymore! It's just a wasteful time to me.
I don't know how much I will look forward to Thanksgiving. It will just be us, and how much fun will it be to cook all day for us? But I will. YUMMMM Pumpkin pie!! Just wish Matt's grandma could fedex me some rolls!!
Anyway, I love love love the christmas season. I love the lights. I love the music. I love the spirit in the air. I just wish it would be a bit nippy at least here, but it probably won't be. But still, we can pretend.
And the day after Christmas starts my third trimester! That is insane! I'm so used to barely being pg at Christmas time that it is hard for me to wrap my brain around being big and pregnant and christmastime!
Anyway, I just can't wait!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...