Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fire Department Field Trip

Today we went on a field trip with other homeschoolers to the fire department. The kids had such a great time. The highlight of the day was spraying the hose. And since we were all headed home, they got to get soaked. The picture of Collin and Zachy I took while they were waiting for their turn to spray the hose. The wind would blow the water towards us, and I kept seeing them huddled together to stay dry. It didn't last long. All four of them were soaked by the time we left.
They also thought the fire truck was pretty cool. Everyone told me they want to be firemen now. Except for Collin, he wants to be a cowboy!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

such cute kids!!!!! I think a field trip to Clarkston is in order!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute!! The pic of Collin and Zachy is adorable! I love them!

Anonymous said...

My gosh, have I ever told you you make beautiful babies?? lol It makes me miss you guys sooo much! :( I loved the pics.

~Shell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...