Monday, November 12, 2007

Ta Ta For Now

I just restarted this blog, now I'm leaving it! At least I warned you!
The packers come tomorrow to pack us all up. That includes the computer because we're stuck in the stone ages and don't have a laptop.
We are set to get internet service started on Friday, but who knows when we'll get to the computer. Soon, rather than later, I'm sure.
In the meantime, please say a little prayer for Z.
He wears his holter monitor tomorrow. We are hoping that it won't show anything unexpected and that we can wait on the pacemaker until after the holidays. Of course, my mom thinks the drs need to come up with a better answer than a pacemaker! I wish.
Alrighty dear readers, I'll see you on the flip side! Have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bekki!

Just wanted to thank you for the kind encouragement on my blog. That means a lot to me! And you had me cracking up with the razor story...I had heard that they used them, but man that sounds terrifying!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...