Monday, January 28, 2008

As my sister says...

Life's hard...eat ice cream.

Boy is she right.

A kid at our old church, who isn't really a kid anymore, was in a serious car accident two nights ago. Serious brain injuries. Matt and I are sick over it. We have always said, 'if our kids turn out as good as their kids, we will have done well' And it's so true. Such a good good family. Please say a little prayer for them.

And my sister is going through some really rough stuff. I don't think I'm a liberty to talk about it here, but dang..it is really rough. And it's something that is also killing Matt and myself.

A lady on my heart list just lost her son. Totally unexpectedly. So sad.

Bad things happening all around.

BUT...in good news..Zachy seems to be doing well. Except the last couple days he's been really pale and pretty tired. If it keeps up, I will probably call the doctor. I don't know how long it takes to recover from an 8 hour surgery. But he was doing pretty well, and then whammy...exhaustion and pale pale paleness. Hopefully, he'll be all bettr tomorrow.

Emmie has her fifth tooth. She sure is a slow teether. And she is now standing in the middle of the room, and has taken two steps. It's all downhill from here!

I'm trying to lose weight, so I'm not going to go get ice cream, but we are definitely trying to celebrate the little things. For instance, tonight we all blew bubbles at Dillon because he FINALLY spelled could, should and would correctly.

We must celebrate the little things, because they may be all we have. So, go get some ice cream, and find something to celebrate...even if it is just making it through the day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...