Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'm still alive

*sigh* I have no idea why I don't have it in me to post lately.
Well, I do, but I choose to ignore it.
I've just felt down lately, and really not like talking. Honestly, I don't feel like doing anything. If I could be a recluse, I would.
All is well though, in this household.
Except for the fact that I can't seem to keep the housework under control. A friend cleaned my house so well while we were at OshKosh and I look at it today, and it's a wreck. Matthew says we need to hire her, but alas, she has 4 kids of her own to take care of. Plus, I couldn't pay someone enough to take care of this house. I just really don't know how to get a handle on it. Why does it never seem to stay clean???
Anyway, OshKosh was great. The kids all had fun, and so did we. I have pics to share, but you see how well I updated about Disney..OshKosh could be the same.
This is a big week. Matthew's birthday is Monday. I'm having a had time accepting that my first baby is 13. How did that happen? How am I old enough to have a teenager??
On Wednesday, Matt is having surgery on his eyes. It isn't Lasik, and I'm not sure what it is. It will have the same result though..no more glasses. Hooray for Matt! Also on Wednesday, I have an appointment with the peri. Maybe this time the baby will decide to show us the goods. For some reason, I'm not too hopeful. Could be the pessimism I seem to be experiencing right now. I keep telling myself it would be ok to not know, but I sure do want to buy something, and I just can't bring myself to buy a gender neutral onesie. I need to go through baby clothes, but honestly, I have no idea where they are. And all I have is girl clothes, so if this babe is a boy, it would be a waste of time searching for it all. Maybe I need to buy a tiny pack of diapers. I just feel the need to buy something. We've bought nothing this go around. I just have a few big ticket items I need. However, like I said, I have no boy stuff left so if this baby is Tarzan, I have to buy a bunch.
OK, now I'm rambling. I can't stop yawning and I just slept for a couple hours.
Maybe I'm just totally exhausted and if I got more sleep I wouldn't be nearly as down. Who knows.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...