Thursday, December 14, 2006

Ultrasound yesterday

My u/s went really well yesterday.
We were finally able to see that her lip is INTACT!!! And her nose as far as we can tell, but that one is a bit trickier!
Also, they did the echo, and as far as we can see, her heart looks great.
The doctor said we could repeat it later, but really, I'm ok now. I will have them do one when she is born. Not to mention that yesterday's set me back $100. Wasn't expecting that. Oh well.
Anyway, she is such a wiggle worm, and the doc kept giggling, which is so unlike her. She said, "I try and grab a picture and she moves"
She is sooooo cute. I want her now. Well not really, cause she only weighs 2 lbs 4 oz. So she can bake.
I am so frustrated with pictures though, I have yet to get a really good one. I did get a good one of her lips and nose, but that's it. Oh, and her other lips!! Matt looked and said, "oh, I guess that's pretty obvious" FINALLY HE COMES TO HIS SENSES!!!!

2 comments:

Rebekah Castleberry said...

I'm SO glad all is going well!!! I can't wait to see what she looks like! Merry Christmas!!!

Mama Gina said...

LOL! well, it's about time Matt. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...