Saturday, January 27, 2007

Just a quickie

I had my 32 week appt yesterday, and everything went well. I'm measuring big. Big surprise. My blood pressure was lower than it's ever been.
Which is amazing considering Matthew was feeling totally under the weather, and stressing me out. We were able to get him to the dr, and then to the ER to find out he has an infection. Poor thing. He is pretty miserable right now. But hopefully the antibiotics will clear things up. He follows up with a dr next week sometime.
Dillon and Matt have been hit hard with allergies the last couple days, so they are pretty miserable as well.
Thankfully, the other 3 of us are doing great. I am always extremely tired, including now, so I'm off to bed.

1 comment:

Ivy said...

congrats on 32 weeks!!

I hope everyone is feeling better soon!! My kids have been sharing the flu.. They normally hate to share but the flu.. they gladly share with everyone :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...