Friday, March 28, 2008

Tagged

OK, Maria tagged me quite awhile ago. I haven't done it because, honestly, I've been having a hard time coming up with seven things about me. But I'll try.

Rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1)I have always wanted to go on a hot air balloon ride. I think to balloon over a beautiful green countryside would be magnificent. Matt and I used to say (back in the dating days) that we were going to run away in a hot air balloon and get married.

2)Speaking of getting married..I'd love to get married again. I was so stressed out on our wedding day, that I didn't really enjoy it. I see other people's weddings and think it looks like so much fun. Once upon a time, we had this idea that we would renew our vows at 10 years. We'd wear the same clothes and have the same attendants. I don't know what in the world was wrong with us! Ten years seemed so long. We had no idea that we could never afford to do that, or that there was no way I'd fit into my wedding dress! ALTHOUGH..after I had Collin, I lost a bunch of weight, and I was actually able to fit into my dress again!

3)My favorite animal (who is actually a mammal) is the manatee. LOVE THEM. I went swimming with them in high school. And aside from getting married and having kids, it was one of the highlights of my life. There is no way to describe putting your face in the water and seeing these ginormous creatures swimming at you. And then, get this, they practically roll over for you to rub their bellies.

4)I'm a huge Disney fan. Not necessarily the movies, but the parks. When I was little, I wanted to be Alice in Wonderland. Just so I could sit on the mushroom during the parade waving and saying, "hellooo. OH! Hello!!" If I lived in Anaheim or Orlando, I might have to figure out a way to work, just so I could work there. I would actually just like to live there. Set up residence in Cinderella's castle.

5)I love roller coasters. Although, I'm starting to not be a fan of the wooden ones. I'm old, and they are very jerky. But give me any metal, fast one, and I'm in. Matthew is like this (who would have thought??) and it has been so much fun. He's game for anything and usually dragging us to the rides.

6)I slept with my baby blanket until about sixth grade. After my parents got divorced, I had really bad nights. I was always afraid at night. I knew my house would burn down, or someone would break in, or who knows what else. But I could never sleep. So, even into high school, I would pull it out of my closet to sleep with.

7)Speaking of being a kid, when I was growing up, I always wanted a dozen kids. I don't know why a dozen, but a dozen it was. Matt always wanted seven. Who knows how many we'll end up with! ;-)

OK, I'm tagging....
1) Gina
2)Robin
3)Melissa
4)Tommy
5)UK Gina
6)Michelle
7)Cory

2 comments:

GinaBeana said...

Well, I tagged you in my blog soooooo long ago!!! Only, I haven't updated my blog since like November or something! But, still!

Anonymous said...

You tagger you !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...