Sunday, March 30, 2008

Week one..done

I finished my first week of couch to 5K today.
I had a hard time finding where to run, so I finally bit the bullet today and went on base.
It was really tough for me. I was so certain people would laugh at the fat girl running. But I just tuned everyone out and did my thing.
There is a track upstairs that circles the perimeter of the gym. One half is the exercise machines, and the other the gymnasium. They were having basketball practice in the gym, and it was hot in there. I was so glad to come around to the exercise room half. Nice and cool in there.
I hurt my knee this week. I twisted it funky while kneeling down. Stupid. It hurts, but I plugged through it today.
Onto week two!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

way to go! I am so proud of you! The pep talk I gave you worked for me today when I went and signed up for LA Fitness. We have a free membership through my company, so I might as well use it right? But I have the same issues, the fat lady trying to exercise. We can do it together! :)

~Shell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...