Monday, June 30, 2008

Busy days

Next week is VBS.
As usual, we still have loads to do. Although, I have to say, this year we don't have as much to do as last year. We have been much better at delegating this year.
In case you were wondering, we were able to order the crafts that we needed. They promised they'd be here in time. I certainly hope so.
Friday is our Anniversary. Fourteen sweet years. Because of VBS and how busy we are, I don't think we are even doing anything to celebrate, which is kind of sad. It's usually the one day a year we are able to go on a date. We did go to see Phantom though, so that counts.
In rather sad news, Matthew has been complaining about his eye hurting. This would indicate that his drop is no longer working. *sigh* I hope that isn't the case. I don't know what else it would be, but one can hope, right? If it persists, we'll have to make an appointment and get his pressure checked. Right now, he's only complained about it 3-4 times in the last 2 weeks. Is that too much? I don't know.
It seems like I had a lot more to tell you all. I sat down and started this entry several hours ago. I keep getting interrupted, and have totally lost my train of thought.
Ah well..such is life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...