Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just *sigh*

Today is a *sigh* kind of day.
I'm down. I keep saying it's for no good reason, but I just feel blah.
We had a church board meeting last night, and I really don't like the way things went. In fact, there have been a few things that I'm just not really happy with right now.
A wise lady told me last night that there is no perfect church, so we just have to be happy with what we have.
I know this is true. But...*sigh*.
Matt tells me all the time, 'one more year" We leave in one year and then we can just have a fresh start.
My goal is to not be involved heavily in a new church. It is highly over rated being this involved, let me tell ya.
I don't know why I'm even writing any of this. I just feel so down and dumpy today and wish the feeling would go away so I can get on with my happy little life!
In due time, I suppose.

1 comment:

Anna said...

The thing is, because God's Word tells us to use our gifts in the Body of Christ (the Church) neither you nor I would be happy just being superficially involved. Although, I agree with you, that right now that sounds really good!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...