Sunday, September 13, 2009

Things learned today

I was reminded today that babies who co-sleep and breastfeed need very few other necessities. I was registering at Target (they give you a $20 gift card to register with them right now..cool!) and realized there just isn't much we need. Which is fine by me..that means more money for fun stuff!
I also decided to tackle washing Emily's carseat. We have one of these.

Do you see all those parts?? When I first bought it, I read reviews about how hard it is to take apart to wash. I believed them, and have always dreaded taking it apart. But tonight I decided to try it. And taking it apart wasn't that hard. Boy was it gross though. Carseats should not go two years without being cleaned. Hopefully, I can get it back together, since taking it apart is only half the challenge!
And finally, I learned that pregnant women, should not wear low cut shirts with no bra. They need to take care of their girls! But more importantly, I don't want to see your saggy boobies!
Oh the valuable things we learn every day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...