Monday, December 3, 2007

God is so good

I don't believe in coincidences. I believe God is in control of all things.
Today, I was getting ready to make some stuffing for Emily.
She, of course, crawled in the kitchen after me, and started pulling on my legs.
Now, I really didn't want to pick her up. I really wanted to get water on the stove to boil. I just needed to get the measuring cup and put it on..real quick.
But instead, I picked her up.
I then, opened the cupboard above the stove to get the measuring cup out. A big, glass, measuring cup.
The cookbooks on the other side and fallen down, pushing the measuring cups over. When I opened the cupboard, the cups came falling down, shattering into a million pieces...right where Emily had been sitting.
Instead, of being covered in glass, she was safe in my arms.
Thank you, God, for always looking out for even the smallest of us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...