Monday, April 20, 2009

Busy busy

The feet have been pedicured. The nails manicured. The brows waxed. And the pocketbook exhausted.
Well, not really, about the pocketbook, but my mom and I have been having loads of girl time fun.
Today was spent shopping. Only not very fun shopping. But she had a good time, and really, I'm all about pleasing the madre!
Tomorrow we are headed out of town to a condo in a neighboring town. Time for some R and R, in time for our Disney adventure!
The boys are all with grandpa down at the beach today, and it occurred to me that I didn't send them with sunscreen, so my boys will likely be burnt to a crisp! Poor fellas!
Matt and my mom are currently making homemade spaghetti and Emmie is looking at pictures of babies and "talking" to them.
Good times y'all..good times.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...