Thursday, April 16, 2009

Please, oh please forgive me!!

I was on such a roll. Posting once a day, sometimes twice. And I know you were all just dying to read the next entry from me.
Then, my mom called and said, "we'll be there early!" And ta-da..they were here!!
So, yesterday was spent cleaning up and being with my mom. Today too.
Well, actually, today was a different story. Filled with a trip to the doctor for my UTI, a trip to the pharmacy, and a trip to a neighboring town to pick up baptism gowns. What a pain all of that was.
I'm going to try to write a real entry tomorrow, but right now, my mom is calling! Must obey!

3 comments:

Truth said...

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Angie Ochoa said...

I'm sorry that I haven't contacted you sooner about the "15% Club". Life has a way of making me forget things that I need to be remembering. It is not too late to "join", and we'd love to have you. Please email me at my email in my Blogger profile for more information.

Thanks!
Angie

Angie Ochoa said...

Oops! I guess there's not an email in there right now. It's rioosodesignsemail @ yahoo dot com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...