Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Darn that DQ

I know..two posts in one day...when I'm supposed to be seriously working here...what am I thinking?!?!?
I'll tell you what I'm thinking.
I'm thinking why oh why is DQ advertising a chocolate truffle blizzard?
How can they do this to me???
Do you know how heavenly that sounds??
How badly I want to shimmy right on over there and devour one??
I need to vacuum the van out, and wash it. There is a car wash right next door to a DQ! I keep thinking, "hmmm, I'll just go clean the van and snag a blizzard while I'm out!" ACK!!
They I have every intention of sabotaging my weight loss efforts, I'm sure of it!
Them and the stupid makers of Easter candy!!
MUST. RESIST.

Edited to add...I was searching for a yummy looking picture to go with this post when I came across the horrifying news that one medium sized blizzard has 1020 calories!!! Are you kidding me?!?!?! Why? WHY? WHY?!?!?!?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...