Thursday, June 4, 2009

My bad

My grandma reminded me last night that I hadn't updated about Emily. I'm so sorry. Sometimes you just start a new regimen and forget that you told the world you would keep them informed!
So without further ado...the results of her scoping were all perfectly normal.
Which is good, but still no answers.
The doc changed her meds from an acid neutralizer to Reglan, which will help her tummy empty faster and I guess therefore preventing excess acid??
She started that on Tuesday night. She takes it three times a day, and I told Matt this morning that she actually slept pretty good last night. Whether it's a coincidence remains to be seen.
I do hope it helps her and the poor thing can finally be pain free.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...