Friday, June 12, 2009

Week's update

I am having a really hard time getting motivated to update here. Mainly because I feel pretty crummy right now and just functioning is tough.
I'm nine weeks now and am hoping to be feeling better soon. I really hope.
Speaking of baby Tarzan, I had my appointment with the OB on Wednesday. I had been to the perinatologist the week before and had an ultrasound so assumed I wouldn't get one on Wednesday. But I was wrong. Ahhhh, such a sweet, sweet sight. I'm telling you, seeing wee little babies never gets old, it's so great.
I had told you that Collin would be competing in the swim meet last Monday, and he did. It was their first meet and they did great.
Matthew swam a 50 breaststroke and a 50 freestyle. He placed fourth in both events. He also swam a relay which they placed second.
I think he would have done better in the breast, but he forgot to put his goggles on his eyes, so swam half of the race with his eyes closed. He was going fast, but zigzagging. Monday is another meet, I think he is swimming the same events. It will be neat to see if he beats his times.
Dillon swam a 25 free and a free relay. He placed fourth in his race and his team placed first in the relay.
Collin swam a 25 free and also got fourth. He was sooo cute!
The coach wanted Zachy to try to get across the pool today so he could swim on Monday, but he didn't want to. Maybe next week.
The current issue on my mind is that they all have to raise $50. They are swimming a swimathon next week, but we don't really know anyone to pledge anything. We need to call family, but I'm sure they get sick of us asking to help raise money!
Next week is VBS and I'm not sure how much the kids will participate. The first night is the meet, so we won't be there for VBS. And morning sickness hits me hard at nighttime so I don't know if I will be worth anything. We'll see.
Anyway, I think that's about all for now.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Yay! That is great that they did so well in their meet! WooHoo!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...