Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Thoughts

Photobucket

I absolutely love having a clothesline. It is actually one of my favorite parts of my house. I've waited many years to have a clothesline. Silly, I know. But you should see little diapers on a line..soooo cute!

Photobucket

This little eye drop has lowered the pressure in Matthew's eye from 48 to 22. Yes, this makes me very, very happy.

Photobucket

Just one way we are trying to leave a smaller footprint on the earth. Earth day made me happy! This bag is full of other cloth bags, waiting to go back in the van.

Photobucket

Herbs! Growing in my window sill. Only not anymore. As of today they are in bigger pots outside. Matt is growing these because he loves to cook us yummy food, and got tired of paying big bucks for these herbs.


Photobucket

Dillon is studying birds. I don't know if you can see it, but there are three bird feeders in this picture. Another one is in another branch, and we have one on the window behind the herbs that the birds haven't discovered yet. We have very happy birds around here. Maybe next week I'll get a picture of the birds, and not just the feeders!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...