Friday, July 25, 2008

Funnies

Collin thinks that whatever he does, he can say it was an accident, and all will be well. Only he tells us, "it was on ass-ki-dent". It is so funny. He cannot get that word right.

Yesterday, the kids were playing Cars on the Wii. Mater said, "when I grow up, I'm going to be a monster truck" Zachy yells out, "ME TOO MATER!" Oh boy, I hope not.

Tonight, at dinner we were discussing the fact that I say something and the kids don't even acknowledge me. Zachy says, "maybe you should get new kids who listen to you. We'll go live somewhere else..like grandma's" AAAHHH Break my heart. This from the same child who always tells me, "I mit you ho ho mutt mommy"(I miss you so s much mommy) when I run to the store by myself.

OK, it's tired, I can't think of anything else. But I had to write down the asskident. So cute.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...