Friday, September 29, 2006

Things I haven't been prepared for

Time is flying and the boys are growing oh so fast. But certain things happen that just throw me for a loop and make me realize just how fast they are growing.

Number one, Dillon is wearing deoderant. We were thinking the time would be coming for Matthew, because there is a girl at church his age who has gotten pretty stinky. Matthew isn't stinky, but much to our surprise..Dillon IS! I suppose it is entirely possible that Dillon could hit puberty before Matthew does. Wouldn't that be interesting?

Number two, Collin has a wart. Don't you have to be older to get warts? Ok, I know you don't, but Dillon was older, so I wasn't expecting to see one on my sweet Cameedle! But there it is. I just hope we can nip it in the bud before it gets as bad as Dill's were.

Number three, Zachy is now in a booster seat. How is my baby old enough to outgrow his car seat? But it's true, he was too big for his car seat and now sits in a big boy booster seat! Matt told me he's all grown up, he's potty trained and in a booster. And those two things happened right together!

I guess it's a good thing I have a new little one to look forward to! This time thing just always seems to sneak up on me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...