Monday, September 25, 2006

Results are in

Well, I failed my one hour glucose test. I go in tomorrow morning for the 3 hour fasting test. Should be loads of fun. HA!!! I have to take all the kiddies with me, and sit there for 3 hours. We'll take school, but I don't know how to entertain the little ones for that long. I'm worried.
I also got a call from the peri office today, and I have my level 2 u/s on the 10th of October. I'm not sure if Matt will be able to make it. I really hope he can, but we just aren't sure. *Sigh*
What else...ummmm..I don't know.
We got the kids signed up for Adventurers and Pathfinders and they have induction on Saturday night. Should be fun for them. Matt is going to be a leader in Pathfinders this year.
October is going to be a busy month for us. We have several various appointments. Mainly for me and Matthew. OK, all for Matthew and me. Hopefully it will make time fly. On Halloween I will be 20 weeks. WOOHOO!! I can't wait for halloween to be over. Hehe.
OK, that's it for now. If I survive tomorrow, I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

gina (uk) said...

Sorry to hear that u failed the test. Keeping fingers crossed that the 3 hour one is better news for ya. Hope the kids wee good for you whilst u waited as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...