Monday, October 23, 2006

This, that, and the other thing

I feel I need to write something, since it's been awhile, but I don't really have a well thought out post. So, how about some random thoughts??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zachy is so cute. I know I have talked about his enthusiasm here before. The other day, I put a hand me down shirt on him. It was from the neighbor, so he hadn't seen it before. He put it on and said, "a new shirt?? for ME??" And I said, "yeah, a new shirt just for YOU" His eyes got huge and he said, "OH MY GOSH MOMMY, THANK YOU" You would have thought I just bought him a new car or something, he was so thrilled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We think Zachy may have split personalities. The boy can go from being sooo sweet to being so wild and rowdy. He doesn't listen at that time. It is crazy because it is the exact opposite of his sweet loving self. I've taken to calling him SPB...split personality boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The great he/she debate is still going on in our house. Matt insists that this baby is a boy. I insist it is a girl. He says given our track record it has to be a boy. I told him that he is the optimist of the family, and this is something to be sooo optimistic about, and he is being a pessimist! HARUMPH!! He will be proven wrong on November 6!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matthew got his military ID today. He is so tickled with himself. He keeps showing it off to everyone who will look. He said to me, "what are you on yours?" I said, "ummm spouse, and see, you're child" he said, "no, mine says Lieutenant, what are you?" I had to laugh. I said, "no that means DADDY is a lieutenant, not you" He was bummed, he thought he was an LT!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matthew has a nuerosurgeon appointment this week. Nothing exciting. He has a fatty tumor in his brain that causes no problems, but that should be watched. So the pediatrician set us up with a nuerosurgeon here. It should be fun taking all four boys to a serious appointment. And I know they will want to order a new MRI. What a pain that will be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dillon got a hamster for his birthday, and today he was holding it and it got away. It was in the couch and I thought for sure we wouldn't get him. But we did. He just hung out there all day. Silly hamster!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Collin is working so hard on his "S" words. It is really cute to listen to him, but I am so glad he is finally getting that he talks wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He has also gotten into the lying stage. Today, he pulled the cushions off the couch, while Zachy and Dillon were with me. When I went in the living room he said, "I didn't do it...it was Zachy" I said, "um, except Zachy was with me!" If there is no one else to blame, he'll blame the dog. It's silly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I made a creme pie for dessert tonight. The kids just came in and said,(at the top of their lungs) "we're ready for pie!!" So I must go and get pie.

1 comment:

gina (UK) said...

Imagine 4 big men demanding pie and one little lady sister counting the calories and asking u just how much sugar did u put in it !

I can see the day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...