Thursday, October 19, 2006

Why I never call maintenance

We had to turn all our gas off the other night. And now the pilot light on the water heater won't work. I called maintenance yesterday, and told them about that and a few other things, assuming it would all be the same people.
Well, water heater man came out and determined that the water heater needs to be replaced, and if we're lucky, it will be today.
So here I sit, waiting for him to come with a water heater. And it isn't the same person that comes for the other stuff, so now I have to wait for another person to show up too. Which could take up to a week.
I have things I need to do. Like go pick up Collin's glasses, and go grocery shopping. But I can't, because I'm stuck here, waiting on them.
This is why I never call. I hate waiting on them. We won't even mention that they are all creepy and I hate being here with them.

Anyway, onto better things.

Since I didn't post a picture of Zachy last time, here he is. With all his dum dums.
Matt says he sure is getting skinny! You be the judge!



And because I just couldn't resist. And yes, all you skeptics out there, I did keep the receipt!!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

YAY!! Your first girl purchase. Just tape the receipt to everything you buy and you'll be safe. I did that with both girls.

Rebekah Castleberry said...

You GO, girl!!! How fun!! As for your little guy, he looks just fine. Mine all look(ed) like that too. He'll fill out in time! :) :) Blessings to you and yours, dear friend!!

gina (UK) said...

Throw the receipt, u will not be needing it !

Vicki said...

Awww, Pink!! Gotta love pink. Throw the receipt away... you are SO not going to need it. Hugs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...