Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Claiming it!!

OK, I've decided that I am going to embrace the idea of a girl! I will dream, and probably even buy something (leaving the tags on of course). And then, if we find out we are wrong, then at least I will have lived the dream of a daughter for a month! I just hope it doesn't make me too disappointed.
But honestly, I'm not like jumping up and down excited. It is so hard to wrap my head around the thought of anything but a boy. It seems so surreal.
I'll probably just get my head around it when they say, 'oh it's a boy!' Oh well, such is life I guess!

4 comments:

Rebekah Castleberry said...

Oh you and your wisdom!! ;) Enjoy the moment, girl!!! Go crazy in the pink department, just leave the tags on like you said. I remember when I was carrying Hannah, I just couldn't believe it when they told me it was probably a girl. I just kept having these weird moments of sporatic giggling fits for no apparent reason for the next few months until we were totally sure. After having two boys I didn't really know WHAT to think! I felt like I was betraying my sons by being so excited for a daughter! Ah, the mysteries of mamahood! ;) ;) I can't wait 'til you know for sure. You can just bet I'll be right there beside you in spirit rejoicing with you!! Fortunately you already know how awesome and fun little boys are too so when it all comes down to it it doesn't really matter anyway. You're blessed. That's what matters. All my love ~ Rebekah

Maria said...

yeah!! DO IT!! enjoy your moments when you just KNOW it is a girl!!! i PRAY she will be a SHE!! that would be sooooo awesome and exciting!!!

enjoy all the pink!! :)

anna said...

Boy...Girl, doesn't matter....either way, I remain a Grandma. =) I will however be looking for girl things too.

Vicki said...

Bekki... I am all for the let-go and believe movement on this one. I totally think you are having a girl.... Enjoy that!! How exciting. I too, like the V name idea... Victoria is a great name, dontcha think? Giggle. Congrats, I am really SO happy for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...