Monday, October 2, 2006

Silly Zach

OK, we had Pathfinder and Adventurer inductions on Saturday night. I have pictures, but flickr is being wierd right now. So I will put those up later today, but for now, I have to tell you how silly Zachy is.
Friday, I had to finally break down and buy some maternity shorts. As I was paying, I was given a gift bag from Motherhood. The clerk was all excited proclaiming, 'ooooh there is something big in this one" I have to admit, I was a bit excited too!
Once in the van I openend the bag to find a bottle, pacifier, and come shea butter cream. HOW DISAPPOINTING!! We don't use bottles or pacifiers, but it was my first new baby stuff, so still exciting!
Yesterday, I was cleaning up and opened up the bottle and pacifier to put aside, you know, just in case (HAHAHAHA). Zachy snatched them up. He has no idea how to even put the pacifier in his mouth, and asks me everytime, "this way mommy?" And then he doesn't know what to do with it, except giggle and say, "I'm baby!" It is hilarious to see him hold the bottle in one side of his mouth and the pacifier in the other. I'll have to take a picture when my camera battery charges up.
Yesterday, we went to Sea World. Matt and Matthew were on a big roller coaster and the other kids and I were waiting for them. As they came around, we were all looking up and waving, when Collin hollered, "Zachy is PEEING" Zachy had pulled down his pants right there and was peeing!! I could NOT believe it. I mean, what do you do in that situation? He certainly wasn't going to stop! At least he was turned away and peeing into the plants! It was crazy.
I tell you, these kids, they never cease to surprise me!

2 comments:

momofmany said...

Oh I can't wait to complain to Motherhood about how they damage breastfeeding! (I sent you baby stuff!)

Shell said...

That is so darned funny Bek! Just priceless-thanks for the laugh. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...