Monday, April 11, 2011

Well shoot, I don't think I'm too helpful!

I was just looking at my referrals and the phrases searched most to get to my blog.
The top three searches are, TAPVR, TAPVR girl, and TAPVR mom.  Strangely, the next is TAPVR Natalie Grace.  I have no idea if there is another Natalie Grace out there with TAPVR, or if someone we know uses that phrase every time they come here.
It's odd though, because I searched those phrases, and went through several pages of TAPVR, and TAPVR girl and didn't come across my blog.  TAPVR mom brought me up on the second page, I think.
But here's the thing...I don't think I'm that helpful to someone searching for TAPVR.  When you are searching TAPVR, you are wanting information.  Where's mine?  UGH!  Maybe I need to link to some of my pages for that desperate TAPVR searcher.  But what?  Have I ever said something that made you say, "ahh, yes, now I get it"  or, "thank goodness I read that, now I have hope!" 
I don't think so.  I think it's because, I don't know..I was going to say I don't talk about it that much, but maybe I do. 
If you were desperate to find TAPVR info, what would you be looking for at my blog?  Has anything I've written ever stood out to you?
The whole purpose of me blogging about CHD is to help others have hope, but I really don't think I've ever done that. 
Enlighten me!  Tell me what to post!
Wow...spellcheck hates TAPVR and CHD...funny..so do I!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...