Wednesday, April 12, 2006

WOW!!

I have never ever been tagged! I feel so special!! Belle, over at Belle's blog tagged me...so here goes!!

Top 5 must-haves (ever changing of course!)

in my fridge
1. Milk
2. Tortillas
3. Plums
4. Cantaloupe (much to Matt's dismay!)
5. Pepsi...for my beloved...if the littlest one didn't grab it!!

in my closet
1. Sewing machine
2. t-shirts
3. capri pants
4. shoes
5. Jewlery Box

in my purse
1. wallet
2. Sea World coupon books
3. old receipts
4. spare diaper and wipes
5. lip gloss

in my car
1. reflective window shade thingies
2. Sea World parking pass
3. Tylenol
4. sun glasses
5. GARBAGE!!

on my TiVo (we have to record everything being in the central time zone, we are used to prime time starting at 8, not 7. The kids are still awake at that time!!)
1. american idol (both nights)
2. Survivor
3. George Lopez
4. Amazing Race
5. Desperate Housewives

TAGGING:
1. Michelle
2. Gina (any one of you!!! LOL)
3. Vicki
4. Les
5. Robin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...