Thursday, June 22, 2006

More sing song from Collin

Yesterday while at Target, Collin got an echo mic. So on the way home he was singing at the top of his lungs.
Normally it's ,"Jesus loves me, this-hi know" But not yesterday.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is his song.
I am biiiiiiig
but not big enouuuuuugghhh
I want to be biggggeeeerrrrr
But I don't know hooooowwwww
He'll make me a KITTYYYYYYYY
I don't want to be a KITTYYYYYYYYY
but I'm gonna be a KITTYYYYYY
Meow
but I don't know what a kittyyy saaaaayyyyyyy
(this next part was to Zachy, with the mic in his face)
what does a kitty saaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy
BOY!! Tell me what a kitty SAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY
BOY!! Tell me what a kitty SAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY

It was hilarious.
In other hilarity, the other day we were talking to Collin and he said something with an "s" sound that he still uses an "h" sound for.
I said, "you need to use your silly snake sound"
So we were discussing silly snake sounds, and I said, "you need to do your "FFFFFFFFF"..you know, your "fish" sound"
He looked at me and said, "blub"
We all died...guess that's what a fish says!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...