Tuesday, June 27, 2006

We're done and sad times

VBS was a huge success. The kids did their program at church and everyone said it was just great.
Other than the one incident of drama, we had a blast. We are actually looking forward to leading out next year!

Tomorrow is Zachy's last speech appointment. His therapist is having a baby soon. He will turn 3 in August and not be eligible for their program anymore. His therapist told me that he won't qualify anywhere because he now has normal 3 year old speech patterns! GO ZACHY!

He is doing great with the potty. Still no poopy in the potty, but it will come!

Totally unrelated to anything, Matt's grandpa passed away Saturday morning. It's a sad time for all of us. I'm sad that my little ones will never know him. But I am comforted by the knowledge that I'm sure he'll be making fish hands in heaven, and they'll get to know him there. Keep our family in your prayers though, it's a rough time for everyone.

1 comment:

Shell said...

I'm so sorry about Matt's Grandpa. I'll say a prayer for you guys. I wish I could be there for you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...