Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A BUST

Yesterday was Matt's birthday. I tried all day to put up some cute birthday graphics to say happy birthday and tell him how much I love him, but Blogger kept failing me. Then he came home early and I ran out of time.
I made him a yummy dinner of spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, and corn on the cob. Oh man, the corn was yummy. I've not been too impressed with produce in Texas but so far the strawberries and corn were great.
Then we had cheesecake for dessert.
He got gifts and it was all great.
For everyone except him. Poor guy is sick. Came home with a fever yesterday, and try as he may, he couldn't even fake he was having a good time. Today isn't much better for him. Poor thing.

2 comments:

Crayonsetc said...

Oh, being sick totally bites... but even more so on your birthday!! Tell him I said Happy Belated Birthday and I hope he feels better... if it is the same crud we have... it takes about 4-5 days to feel somewhat normal again!!

Erin said...

Sorry Matt is sick. I hope he is feeling better today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...