Saturday, March 4, 2006

They're just on loan

My precious children, are just on loan to us. They are even more precious to God than they ever could be to me. I cannot fathom that. And yet, I know it is true.
I want nothing more than for my kids to grow to know and love the Lord. I worry that I'm not doing a good enough job of teaching them this. I must change this.
However, this afternoon on our way home from church, the sun was shining through the clouds. You know how it does, when the rays pour down to earth.
Dillon looked and said, "oh look, Jesus is taking some of his people up to heaven"
So, we can't be doing half bad!

2 comments:

Crayonsetc said...

That is cool. I always tell K that He is talking to someone!

gina (uk) said...

This post has got me thinking. Its so true and the 'loan' part keeps on popping up in my head all day long due to u lol !!! ;)

Thanks for making me 'think'.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...