Thursday, March 16, 2006

Happenings

I keep meaning to jot this down, but never do. Just some meaningless things.

Matthew and Dillon are going to camp this summer. They are beyond excited. Matt and I aren't sure what we'll do without them for a week! And I'm a wee bit concerned that they'll get homesick, but I figure they'll either love it or hate it. Either way it's only for a week and it won't kill them.
I am excited for them. I loved camp so much as a kid. I would still go if I could! LOL

In other news, we are working on landscaping our front yard. It seems strange to call it landscaping because we are just making a flower bed, but I guess that's what it is. It's exciting, and so far has been free. We have to go grab some soil and some rocks for Matt's river bed. He wants a rock river from the drainspout. The funny thing about that is that it never rains here. But that's ok. It will look cool anyway. For his birthday, I got him a solar windmill that lights up at night and a downspout cover thing. It is of these frogs rafting down a river, so it will go well on his river!

So fun. Well, he's doing all the work, it's fun for me to watch. Hehehe!

2 comments:

Erin said...

That was left my me. LOL

Anonymous said...

I hope the boys will love camp. I always did.

Have fun landscaping. We are doing the same thing around here. We will start this weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...