Saturday, March 4, 2006

Long time, no blog

I don't really know why it's been so long in between posts. Things have just been pretty boring around here. Which is a good thing. I'd much rather be bored then be reporting bad news!
Last night, we started attending an evangelism series here. It is so good. I'm glad we decided to do it. It's 4 nights a week until mid April. Today was our second meeting. Tomorrow, we will go to Sea World for the first time this season, and when they close at 6 we'll rush over to the church, on the other side of town, and hope to be there by 7! Whew!
Today in church, Zachy wouldn't let me leave him in his class. Oh my, he was so cute. The teacher prays, and then they repeat her. Of course he can't talk so well so it would be, "hm lumn hu muh Jesus" LOL So cute that boy!
The kids just finished up their week long study of whales and dolphins. It was great, and they learned lots about them. It will be cool to see what they tell us tomorrow at Sea World.
After school, they've had so much fun playing in the water. It's been in the upper 80s here. Let me tell you, we are in trouble this summer. We are all pretty hot now, it's only gonna get worse!
I'm not really sure what else to report on. This entry has been jumbled, I just wanted to post to let you all know we're still alive, just enjoying life. Life really is good right now. I have felt so 'up' lately. I don't know what the deal is. It is so nice. I feel like I've been pretty down for quite awhile, but I just feel good these days.
OK, kids are playing outside, I'm gonna go join them. Have a great day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...