Thursday, March 23, 2006

Still Alive

I haven't gone off the deep end, I'm still here.
I was super busy yesterday. Spent the whole day getting the house in tip top shape for our company. At the end of the day, they never showed.
I'm not sure what is up, since no one has called us. I just know that we expected them last night. Who knows when they'll show.
The weather has gotten cold. In the 60s and windy. Serves me right. I've been bragging. Bad thing to do. When I talk to people in the NW I say, "oh, it's 30 and snowing there? Here it is in the 80s and 90s" My mom said, "I'm sure when I get there it will be cold" I assured her that wouldn't happen. HA. By tomorrow though, it is supposed to be back to the 80s. So that's good.
Dillon has a drs appt today to see if his zyrtec is working. It so isn't. So I think we'll be going to a nasal spray. His breathing is much better though. He says he can tell a big difference, so that's good.
I may not be around much once they get here. But I'll try to pop in and say hi.

1 comment:

Crayonsetc said...

So, I take it that they showed ;) Have a fun week. It has been almost 80 everyday since I have been down here!! (Phoenix)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...