Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My kids are nutso!

Which is why I love them so much! LOL
This conversation makes me laugh so much, so I thought I'd share it with you, so that you too, may laugh!
This is what I overheard in the van today while we were driving home from the Base.

Matthew: Hey Dillon, that's carbon dioxide. You're breathing out carbon dioxide? Did you know that? You breathe in oxygen and out carbon dioxide. That's why mommy doesn't let us put plastic bags on our heads. Cause it would fill with carbon dioxide and that isn't good, we could die. And did you know that plants are just the opposite? They breathe in carbon dioxide and breathe out oxygen. If there were no plants on the earth, there would be no oxygen. And without oxygen, we couldn't live, we would die.

Dillon: I think I'll just hop like a kangaroo

WHAT?!!! Nut case!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...