Friday, February 17, 2006

Today's Events

OK, so the event of the day is taking Matthew to the opthalmologist. Which is an event in and of itself. Let me tell you how much I hate going to the dr here. Totally not kid friendly..AND..whatever you do takes hours. So, it should be fun with all the kids.
The appt is at 2:20, Matt will be off work at 4:30 so will be able to come get the other kids. Audiology is right next door to opthalmology, so it works out nice.
Zachy woke up at 6:30 this morning. He normally sleeps till at least 9. I'm hoping to use this to my advantage, I'll keep him awake till we go, then he can sleep and maybe sleep for most of the appt. That would be nice.
The only thing is..I HAVE to get to the bank today. And it is a jaunt from here. I'm worried he'll sleep then. Maybe we'll go now instead of waiting till after school is done. We'll see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O.K., so what was the result of Matthew's eye exam?
How did it go?
Papa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...