Thursday, February 23, 2006

Random non-kid photos

The three eldest boys made birdhouses at Adventurers last night. I decided they needed a home in my kitchen. They would go much better in my mil's kitchen, but alas, I put them in mine. Dillons is on the left, Matthew's in the middle, and Collin's on the right.



After pulling all my stuff downstairs, I decided to scrap a layout. Imagine that! I'm not sure I'm diggin on it too much, but I've decided to just leave it be.
It reads How can I tell if he loves me so, it's in his kiss


Closeup of the first page



Closeup of second page

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Cute layout. I love seeing other people's layouts, they give me ideas for my own, hehe. Good job.

anna said...

You're right....they would look better in my kitchen!!!! =) Cool pages and really good photos....wonder who took them. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...