Monday, February 6, 2006

*sigh*

I'm so mad at myself.
I had a terrible day on Saturday and now I'm up 3 pounds. That's half of what I lost! And if it can come back in one day, was it ever really gone? I worked my tail off yesterday and still, 3 pounds. UGH.
Someone motivate me. At this point I'm thinking, "gee, I'm not really losing weight"
Ugh Ugh double Ugh.
I survived through Sweatin to the Oldies 3 this morning. That's the hardest tape I have. I'm feeling stronger. I can make it through the tapes much easier nowadays. But the weight.....oh the weight....
~*~*~*~*~
Zachy is wearing my favorite shirt today. Which is funny because he wanted to wear Collin's church shirt and I wouldn't let him. So I pulled out almost all his shirts saying, "this one? this one? ok how about this one?" I got the same answer over and over. But when I pulled out this shirt he got all excited and nodded his head.
I wish it weren't white, and I'll get him one in a bigger size someday, and hope they have gray. It came from cafepress.com and I don't even know if they have gray. We'll see. Anyway, on the front it says, 'my heart was fixed...' and on the back it says, 'but I've always been perfect' Oh how I love that shirt. So SO true. My sweet little muffin.
Speaking of broken hearts, I told Matt that I want to do the heart walk this year, but now that I think of it, they are usually in summer, and that means we'll probably be traveling. :-( I had also thought of sending Matthew to summer camp this year, but I bet the times won't work out. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...