Saturday, February 11, 2006

Ramble Ramble

Zachy's foot is looking better. Less red today. He isn't going to let me take a picture though. Stinkpot.
In answer to Char's question, I'm not sure how long they take to heal. His bites always seem to last longer than normal, so we'll see. Even on antibiotics, the bites look worse than normal. And by normal I mean how they look on everyone else!
I just hope we are able to get a shoe on him before long. Normally, for him, the bites are icky at least 2 weeks. Should be fun! :-(
~~~~~~~~
Matt is finally the proud owner of an ipod. Ooooh, I'm jealous. Fun stuff I tell ya! He's leaving tomorrow for Florida and wanted to have it before then. So, he has it now, and has been busy playing with it.
I'm all ready for him to leave. Not that I want him to go, but I'm just prepared. Netflix sent me some chick flicks, and I've been recording ER and not watching it. I'll watch it when he's gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Due to recent events, I've not been able to exercise the last two nights. Last night I was just plain tuckered out and conked out instead of exercising. Tonight, I must start again.
I woke up with a terrible headache though, and took some Excedrin Migraine, and now I feel quite loopy. Hopefully that will go away soon.
Alright, I'm outta here. Things to do, kids to play with!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Poor baby, lucky iPod owner and poor mommy! What kind of exercise are you doing? I've been doing some 10 minute video segments that work well. I jsut do 2-3 of them at a time to spice it up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...